From aerospace and chemical processing to chip manufacturing and oil and gas applications, DuPont™ Kalrez® elastomers are engineered to provide more stability, more resistance, and more effective sealing. Period.
While DuPont didn’t invent o-rings or specialty sealants, it has a 40-year track record of innovation and development, creating sealants that stand up to the most challenging operating environments.
Aside from its cleanliness and purity, Kalrez® polymer chains are engineered to be one of the most inert polymer structures available, standing up to more than 1,800 different chemicals while offering high-temperature stability.
Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Every part has documented traceability, and these parts provide one of the longest, most predictable lifespans in industry.
The long-term, proven performance of Kalrez® parts can mean less frequent seal changes, repairs, and inspections, increasing process and equipment uptime for greater productivity and yield.
• Seals and o-rings in pumps, reactors and flange joints
• Valve stem packing systems
• High-performance parts for aerospace, oil and gas equipment, transportation, and chemical processing
• Life science applications
• Semiconductor processing
• Photovoltaic manufacturing seals
• Food contact materials
• Resists over 1,800 different chemicals
• High temperature stability up to 327°C
• Maintains seal integrity
• Reduces maintenance and operating costs
• Long seal life
• Meets safety standards for pharmaceutical and food processing
• Available in standard and specialty compounds formulated for custom use.
KALREZ® Physical Properties & Compound Comparisons
KALREZ® Spectrum 0040
KALREZ® Spectrum 6375
KALREZ® Spectrum 6380
KALREZ® Spectrum 7075
KALREZ® Spectrum 7275
KALREZ® Spectrum 7090
KZE-A40043-00-B0319 CPI Product Selector Guide
Selecting Seal Materials in Ethylene Oxide Service
Kalrez® Spectrum™ 7390
Kalrez® Spectrum™ 7375
REQUEST A QUOTE
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.